2015 IceChallenge Pairs SP and FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 IceChallenge Pairs SP and FS

tulosai

Record Breaker
I had NO idea what to expect from the Koreans but that actually wasn't bad at all... level definitely comparable with many of the European teams.

TMC

Record Breaker
I had NO idea what to expect from the Koreans but that actually wasn't bad at all... level definitely comparable with many of the European teams.

I was all :eek:

Don't know what I was expecting...but it sure wasn't triples!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Go Alexa and Chris - I think they could win this one easily.

Is it just me or is that K&C sofa really ugly? LOL

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Wow, there aren't many pairs in this competition, but I guess that's understandable, with SA last week and SC this weekend.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I was all :eek:

Don't know what I was expecting...but it sure wasn't triples!

I really had no idea like I said... but I was definitely pleased! I hope their federation will send them to more competitions- they have some lovely qualities and the technical ability really is comparable with many teams we do see on a regular basis.

tulosai

Record Breaker

LOL it has a style all its own....

And yes at this point Alexa and Chris should win easily. Their only even possible remote competition were the German pair and with their score being as low as it was this is Alexa and Chris's to just take.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Even if they did reach the Worlds TES minimums I don't think they'll go since Worlds this year is in Boston. :p

Hope to see them at 4CCs!

I do not believe the USA would actually refuse to issue a visa to athletes to compete in the World championships but I could be mistaken.

paircheck

Final Flight

I think Alexa and Chris gonna win this easily
hope mari and ruben in 2nd in front of Nicole and Matteo

.. ans the Couch is horror

TMC

Record Breaker
I really had no idea like I said... but I was definitely pleased! I hope their federation will send them to more competitions- they have some lovely qualities and the technical ability really is comparable with many teams we do see on a regular basis.

Oh yes, I really really liked them!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Rather Victorian. :) I kinda like it, it seems somehow Austrian Old World, so appropriate.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Not S/K's best but should definitely be enough to lead. I'm not a huge fan of this program honestly, something seems inauthentic about it to me.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
The announcer says Chris's name a bit different every time, such a hoot! And a solid skate (minus the jumps)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Really NOT a fan of C/S's music... it actually made it really hard for me to enjoy the program.