7Misato KOMATSUBARA / Andrea FABBRI
ITA

[h=3]Starting Order[/h]

Last edited by a moderator:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
No Stepanova/Bukin in the start list.

I wonder what's the reason this time. They just skated at the 3rd stage of Russian cup, and looked pretty healthy. :think:

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
I'd assume that's the reason. They just skated. Not sure why they skated in Russia instead of doing the challenger event; but after realizing they were skating there, I'm not surprised they're off the list. I suppose they decided to debut domestically instead. As many teams do. No doubt it resulted in higher scores, though B&S would have had no difficulty in this field.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'd assume that's the reason. They just skated. Not sure why they skated in Russia instead of doing the challenger event; but after realizing they were skating there, I'm not surprised they're off the list. I suppose they decided to debut domestically instead. As many teams do. No doubt it resulted in higher scores, though B&S would have had no difficulty in this field.

I think it would have been better to debut internationally given the choice, since it provides a more realistic grasp of how the programs are received and stack up, even against a weak field. It also gives more exposure- almost no one outside Russia pays any attention to the Russia Cup, even die hard fans rarely care, whereas this competition will have comparatively more exposure (though still obviously a lot less than the GPs).

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Start Order and Results page

Detailed Results and Protocols

Friday, Oct 30
11:00 Short Dance

Saturday, Oct 31
10:00 Free Dance

Time in Graz, Austria (UTC +1)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/austria/graz

SHORT DANCE START ORDER​

StN.NameNation
Warm-Up Group 1
1Yura MIN / Alexander GAMELIN
KOR
2Barbora SILNA / Juri KURAKIN
AUT
3Danielle THOMAS / Daniel EATON
USA
Warm-Up Group 2
4Jasmine TESSARI / Francesco FIORETTI
ITA
5Tina GARABEDIAN / Simon PROULX-SENECAL
ARM
6Olesia KARMI / Max LINDHOLM
FIN
7Misato KOMATSUBARA / Andrea FABBRI
ITA

[h=3]Starting Order[/h]

tulosai

Record Breaker
Holy circus costumes!

Overall that was really fun if a bit technically weak... glad I was able to see them!

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Thomas/Eaton were ok....can tell they are new. Seemed like first twizzles didn't end at the same time.

Some problems with buffering so I didn't see the entire program.

Online scoring seems to be working!

tulosai

Record Breaker
I thought her dress looked like a halter and skirt. Strange, but I liked the light green skirt part.

I did like the skirt of the dress!

Thomas/Eton look quite good for a new team, but I think she could have befitted from a year in juniors... it wasn't to be though so she'll just have to grow here I suppose :) Lovely lift at the end, looked very effortless. RW pattern seems to need a bit of work.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Thomas/Eaton were ok....can tell they are new. Seemed like first twizzles didn't end at the same time.

Some problems with buffering so I didn't see the entire program.

Online scoring seems to be working!

Yes they did not finish at the same time on the twizzles. And I am excited about the online scoring too!

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I am having a big problem with buffering today which is strange because probably there aren't that many viewers. I know I cleared everything so maybe it is Ice Challenge problem.

TMC

Record Breaker
Is anyone else watching? :biggrin:

I'm here for the dance, then a break for work during the ladies and back for the pairs (sorry ladies...).

What did T/E get? My stream cut off just before the scores...

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Sorry my stream cut off and is just buffering so I didn't hear score for T/E. Online scoring is working....52.34.

TMC

Record Breaker
Sorry my stream cut off and is just buffering so I didn't hear score for T/E. Online scoring is working....52.34.

Ah, thank you! I refreshed and refreshed and it didn't move so I gave up thinking it was the same as yesterday :)