Ladies Prospects After Two Events | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies Prospects After Two Events

Layback11

Record Breaker
You have no idea. She threw venom at Tukt, Medvedeva, Sakhanovich and loved JLip, Gracie, Sinitsina/Katsalapov. Trust me when I say, she had a complete and utter meltdown last year. Too bad we miss the chance to see it :devil:

When Gracie WD from the Final? Is that why she got banned?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Before the beginning of last season. When her favorites are a disaster, she has melt down. There's a part of me that enjoys that :devil:

Who knows why Skyfly got banned. She was pretty nasty to certain skaters like Adelina and Tukt.

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
He also claimed more than once that Gracie should win because of her beautiful blonde look :laugh: I loved his posts, they were hilarious :drama:

The obsession with blondes was almost pathological. Lol The posts could sometimes be lol-worthy; other times they were just nasty. Funnily enough, I joined; was put off a bit by posters like Skyfly and was busy also and so disappeared for a while and then came back to find, to my relief, that s/he was banned.

Unfortunately, s/he started lots of threads in Fan Fests which is why some of us requested the mods that banned users have their threads turned over to someone else. It didn't sit well with me that a cutie like Shoma, for example, had his name next to someone so venomous on the thread page!

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who knows why Skyfly got banned. She was pretty nasty to certain skaters like Adelina and Tukt.

Skyfly_20 started Liza's Fan Fest further complicating the matter :yes:

Oh...I do I miss him/her and people always posting that somedays they wish they had a flyswatter.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
I actually believe that Sky_fly was Gracie's hater:dev3: Bacause posts like this usually turn people from skaters. For me it all was like super trolling:laugh: