GP Predictions Game Rd 3: Cup of China | Page 13 | Golden Skate

GP Predictions Game Rd 3: Cup of China

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
And a silver in men's :drama:

I might have more points in CoC than I had in SA and SC combined :laugh2:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well, pairs was interesting :clapper: There was a really wide range of scores from one perfect 75 all the way down to 20 :dbana: Lubov and Dylan are the chief reason for a lot of the scores being a bit low... if they had placed even one place higher a whole bunch of people would have at least 5 more points.

The mean score this time is 54.34, the median is 50.

Our sole GOLD MEDALIST with an AMAZING score of 75 points is Eloise! :cheer:
Our Silver Medalists with a score of 65 points: alebi, Astrid56, CaroLiza_fan, Daniel 1998, DannyCurry, Daphenaxa, daylightescapades, el henry, eta, FSGMT, HR4, Kittosuni, Mhskate, NC89, Pippuripihvi, Princessroja, Pippuripihvi, psusanne, solar, s_parks, samm22, Sandpiper, sequinsgalore, shyne, silverfoxes, sunnystars, sunnyouyang, tastetherainbow, text_skate, theskatingbutterfly, xorasy
And our Bronze Medalists with a score of 60 points: nox1, semosk8tfan, Weathergal

Well done everyone, and don't forget to get your TEB predictions in! :hap10:

Last edited:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Well, pairs was interesting :clapper: There was a really wide range of scores from one perfect 75 all the way down to 20 :dbana: Lubov and Dylan are the chief reason for a lot of the scores being a bit low... if they had placed even one place higher a whole bunch of people would have at least 5 more points.

The mean score this time is 54.34, the median is 50.

Our sole GOLD MEDALIST with an AMAZING score of 75 points is Eloise! :cheer:
Our Silver Medalists with a score of 65 points: alebi, Astrid56, CaroLiza_fan, Daniel 1998, DannyCurry, Daphenaxa, daylightescapades, el henry, eta, FSGMT, HR4, Kittosuni, Mhskate, NC89, Pippuripihvi, Princessroja, Pippuripihvi, solar, s_parks, samm22, Sandpiper, sequinsgalore, shyne, silverfoxes, sunnystars, sunnyouyang, tastetherainbow, text_skate, theskatingbutterfly, xorasy
And our Bronze Medalists with a score of 60 points: nox1, semosk8tfan, Weathergal

Well done everyone, and don't forget to get your TEB predictions in! :hap10:
I'm missing on that list. I have 65 points. Silver! :dance2:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Another competition, another event where only pairs saves me from total disaster:tantrum:

I am clearly following the wrong discipline. ;)

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm missing on that list. I have 65 points. Silver! :dance2:

LOL actually what happened is I typed most of the names by hand, was scared I'd spell yours wrong, copied in straight from the spreadsheet instead, and then... forgot to paste :shame: I remember this vividly because there were only 2 names I copied. Sorry I will fix it!

andromache

Record Breaker
Yay I moved up some spots! And CoC has been my best event yet in terms of my total score!

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
LOL actually what happened is I typed most of the names by hand, was scared I'd spell yours wrong, copied in straight from the spreadsheet instead, and then... forgot to paste :shame: I remember this vividly because there were only 2 names I copied. Sorry I will fix it!
Thanks! I don't mind if my name is spelled wrong. ;)

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
Silver in the Men's! Yaaai! :dance2:
And I did better here in CoC than in SA and SC. I am happy :D
And last but not least, thank you scorers! :clapper: :ghug:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Still no medals, but I moved up to 65...I think I was in the 80s or 90s last week. At least, that's what I'm telling myself. On to France!

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Okay, people whose predictions I screwed up: Pamina, xibsuars, The Finn, jChamp (who gets a bronze now), Jombi (who loses one), Xorasy (who also loses one), cathlen (who also loses one), sequinsgalore (who also loses one), Danny Curry (who also loses one), and NYscorp6.

I misread a few people's Voronovs, mostly...

I'm awarding myself the lump of coal scorer medal for this event.

Also, if any people think I screwed up twice, please PM me.

I'm really sorry...

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
lol... i wouldn't even know since i don't know how the scoring works ;) i just put my picks and give you scorers, 100% trust, after all, you are doing this out of good will. kudos to you all for volunteering to be a scorer.
Okay, people whose predictions I screwed up: Pamina, xibsuars, The Finn, jChamp (who gets a bronze now), Jombi (who loses one), Xorasy (who also loses one), cathlen (who also loses one), sequinsgalore (who also loses one), Danny Curry (who also loses one), and NYscorp6.

I misread a few people's Voronovs, mostly...

I'm awarding myself the lump of coal scorer medal for this event.

Also, if any people think I screwed up twice, please PM me.

I'm really sorry...

alebi

Medalist
As I wrote before the scores came up, Cup Of China is always my best event, and it happened one more time :hap93:
Thank you to our great scorers, I love you all :yahoo:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Bronze in the men, phew!

157. I think I am getting progressively worse at this...

Eloise

Rinkside
Hahaha!:thank: (I had to use this emoticon at least once in my life!)

I wish I had that clairvoyance for all the other matters of life!

Let’s hope I don’t lose it all before TEB this week!

Eloise you are like the oracle of cup of China!!!! No need for more tarot cards next week, you should give us your crystal ball predictions!