2015 Cup of China Mens SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Cup of China Mens SP

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Hoping for surprises and personal bests. What about Nan Song these days?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh, I was wondering why IN was so quiet. Then I went back into the IN tab and realised I didn't have the volume turned all the way up... :palmf:

NaVi

Medalist
Watching Moris Kvitelashvili do What Is Love by Haddaway is going to be pretty funny... when I saw a clip of this program on instagram I thought it would be an exhibition... I hope he nails it but I wonder what they were thinking picking that knowing his grand prix event is in China(or was he a sub?).

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
4T<

And he might also have the indignity of that being called a fall, too...

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Watching Moris Kvitelashvili do What Is Love by Haddaway is going to be pretty funny... when I saw a clip of this program on instagram I thought it would be an exhibition... I hope he nails it but I wonder what they were thinking picking that knowing his grand prix event is in China(or was he a sub?).

Do Chinese people hate Haddaway or something?

Warwick360

Medalist
That's the most Un-Michael Jackson, michael Jackson inspired program I have seen. And I don't necessarily mean it in a bad way.

paperhearts

Final Flight
Gosh, Nan Song's jumps were THERE. (EDIT: Jk, my stream also lagged during his combo... But heyy, still good.) Very well done! I'm not as emotionally invested with the men;s these week as I was last week and last last week and maybe that's a good thing because I don't have to stress about it, but seeing him perform so well is quite amazing. Yay! 2 great performances to start with.

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Not related to anything, but I just realized those rings on the ice and that sometimes show in the corner are the Audi rings and have nothing whatsoever to do with the Olympics.... :dumb: