2015 Cup of China Ladies Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Cup of China Ladies Free Skate

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Hahah how cute So Youn's back zip came undone when they called her name. Awkward... shy smile running to coach for Zip up.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
It's so strange if B.ESP isn't showing the rest of the competition, because I remember the comentators saying that it was going to be a difficult day for them (that was yesterday). And didn't they say the the Ladies competition was up next after Ice Dance was over?

I'm watching Eurosport from Netherlands, and have switched to the English Commentary. That works.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Mao got her special camera shot! Sponsors are happy now.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Little cutie in the audience in a pink puff jacket :luv17:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right, I'm running way behind LIVE, because when I put on the ISU channel on the British Eurosport player, there was no commentary. And, since I want to hear the boys, I had to use my unblocky friend to go to Eurosport Nederland.

But it took me AGES to get it set up! So, the Warm-up is only starting with me.

Plus, I'm going to have to leave in about 20 minutes time to do a few messages. But, hopefully, I'll be back in time for the second group.

CaroLiza_fan

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Haha I love the constant shots of the warm up rink and then to Mao warming up :laugh:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Is there a stream with English Commentary? If not, I'll stick with my russian stream :)