2015 Tallinn Trophy Men SP and FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Tallinn Trophy Men SP and FS

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
ahhhh didnt realize Slavik is coached by Urmanov :shocked: i have a sof spot for him and also Urmanov is so cute with flower boy :laugh:

I'm not sure...his bio says he is coached by his dad. Maybe he got some help from Urmanov though.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Kevin : passion for days, awesome spins (that camel into the sit :love:) but no control over his jumps :hopelessness: also throws ice at judges? :laugh:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
was I the only one who couldn't stop watching the little flap of leather on the toe of Aymoz's boot hoping it wouldn't fall off?

Jombi

On the Ice
Uh-oh I missed Kevin! I thought he was supposed to skate in later groups (wasn't it 6th?) and didn't check the starting order :| ..3 falls? or some deductions for assaulting judges by throwing ice at them?:laugh:

TMC

Record Breaker
Catching up here...Poor Tino looking like he's having difficulty breathing at the end :(

ETA Nvm, a total PB by 35+ points and FS by 22+ :hap10:

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
Ahhh thank you Paul Fenz for bringing me back to my late 80s emo years :cool: :eek::

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
oh my god we're totally about to have a resurface aren't we

hurrrrrrrrrrrry up

:bed:

TMC

Record Breaker
yeh he was done for about 3min in poor guy

He has asthma, too...

Like Hanyu & Charlie, who often double over panting after a long programme. I wish them researchers could develop some kind of medical instrument that would get the meds into their lungs while they're skating! If they use their inhalators 5 minutes before the skate, won't the effect gradually lessen towards the end of the skate?