2015 Tallinn Trophy Ladies SP and FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Tallinn Trophy Ladies SP and FS

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Strong skate except that fall which was also one of the most elegant falls I have ever seen.

I couldn't like this program as much as I liked her previous programs like Winter or Breakfast at Tiffany's. Maybe the dress or hairstyle should change.

tulosai

Record Breaker
This is probably wrong of me to say, but when she fell at the exact moment that the music cut extremely poorly from awful Roxanne to awful R&J I thought God was probably punishing her for her musical selections.

I can't even with this program. Is it possible she is being ironic with the music?

Watermelondrea

Final Flight
Maria's dress is just unfortunate. It looks like she stole her big sister's and put on a belt to hold it up. Sometimes don't you just want to say "with all the music and costume designs in the world THIS is what you chose?"

While it could be better, I don't think it's a complete disaster likes Tuk's TEB SP dress... I think Rajicova's SP dress last year is a good R&J dress to off by.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Angelina KUCHVALSKA (LAT)

Music: El Tango de Roxanne (from "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack); Love Theme (from "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack) by Nino Rota

Black long-sleeve dress, gloves, big stones

3F+2T+2Lo - turnout
3Lz - fall
2A - twofoot, stepout
3S+2Lo
FSSp
ChSq
3T - bit forward
FCCoSp3p
StSq
2A+3T
3S
LSp

Had to fight for most jumps, but nice 2A+3T late in her skate

FS: 53.86+50.40-1.00 = 103.26, 156.12, 4/21

Last edited:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I like this girl and hope she will be successful but these two pieces don't work together. Nightmare combination of figure skating fans. ISU must do something, we are bored. I wanna burn all the copies of these overused music.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA (KAZ)

Music: Papa Can You Hear Me? (soundtrack)

Lavender dress, white hem

3Lz - fall
3Lz+2T+2Lo - hangs on
3F
FCSp
FCCoSp3p
3S+3T
3Lo
2A+3T
StSq
ChSq
2A
CCoSp3p

One fall, otherwise solid. Will probably move up to silver?

FS: 65.03+53.36-1.00 = 117.39, 174.87, 2/22

Last edited: