2015 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate

cl2

Final Flight
Does there exist a British Eurosport link? I like to have some good commentary in a language I understand ;)

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Sending good vibes to Rika to nail everything and end the competition in top 3. She can do it, I believe in her!:hap10:
The same goes for Adelina and Elena!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Does there exist a British Eurosport link? I like to have some good commentary in a language I understand ;)

There are several but all are of low quality and keep freezing at least for me. Check the first page of the pairs LP for a complete set of links from auser.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Look at it this way, she will definitely improve on her SA performance no matter what. I really don't think she'll try the 3A here.

I don't care if she does a 3A or not. As long if she improves on the SA outing (I was there in person when it happened and I was holding my breath during the whole thing. Thought I was going to pass out because of that. Well okay I was breathing, but I think you get the point. And It was painful to see. I felt so bad for her. :( ), I'm fine. Though I do hope she gets at least a bronze medal. ;)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just finished the Men's FS this minute, so I think I'll watch the first group of the Ladies FS LIVE before tea-time. :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I don't care if she does a 3A or not. As long if she improves on the SA outing (I was there in person when it happened and I was holding my breath during the whole thing. Thought I was going to pass out because of that. Well okay I was breathing, but I think you get the point. And It was painful to see. I felt so bad for her. :( ), I'm fine. Though I do hope she gets at least a bronze medal. ;)

I was there too...it was like watching a car crash in slo-mo. :drama: But she has a great coaching team & I'm sure she will avoid some of the same mistakes here.