2015-16 Skate Korea, December 4-6 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Skate Korea, December 4-6

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Oh maybe I made mistake. I mean her sp is same as her 2014-15 season`s. :biggrin:

even better haha :love: :biggrin:

Edit: and its great to see CJH doing good! we talked about JW but it never occured to me he can go to Youth Olympics as well :shocked: good luck !! btw i wonder who is with him there since Brian cant be :confused:

Last edited:

Rinchan

Rinkside
Thank you Hailey for your practice reports! I'm actually very excited about this competition, I think it will be the first time that in Korea there will be a figure skating competition with all the four disciplines! I'm really curious to see how the dance teams have developed and how the two new pair teams will do! Yuna Kim has been the reason I fell in love with figure ice skating and I have a soft spot for Korean athletes since then, I really wish them the best!
Unfortunately I work on Friday, but on Saturday and Sunday I will be at the ice rink watching the competition :). Looking forward to it!

Rinchan

Rinkside
Oh my that was really awesome!!! It would be great if she could bring her A game also in competition. She's been one of my favourites since her junior years, her sp to poem was sooo wonderful, delicate and full of nuances. Im really rooting for her!!

Hailey Shin

Medalist
There will be livestream at some events!:agree:
http://mtv.sports.or.kr/index.jsp

12/04 14:40~16:00 Men single Group1 #6~#11 SP
Junior, Senior Pairs SP 
12/05 16:30~18:30 Ladies single Group1 #52~#63 SP
Senior Ice dance SD 
12/06 18:50~21:20 Ladies single Group1 #13~#30 FS 

All time is Korean time. (GMT+9:00)

Last edited:

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Today's Practice Reports by twitter.

-Yelim Kim seems great. She cleaned her short program run through. Really nice program.
-Yun kyung Kam did 3Lz-3T.
-Haejin's short program is 'Papa, Can you here me?', choreographed by Miyamoto Genji(Kenji?). Nice step sequence.
-Jun hwan Cha cleaned his short run through. He landed 3A several times includes run through.
-Jinseo Kim's first jump at his free skating is 4T.
-Na hyun Kim landed 3Lo-3Lo several times, nicely done. Clean short run through.
-Young You did 3Lz-3T several times, actually, she landed almost all of her jumps. Non-jumps were even better.

-New pair team Ji/Lefteris did SBS 3S, double twists, throw 3S. Difficult lifts.
-Another new pair team Kim/Kim are brother and sister. They are only team who age-eligible for Youth Olympics.

-So hyun An, Da bin Choi cleaned their free skating run through. Da bin did 3Lz-3T and 2A-3T. So hyun An also seems to be in a good shape.
-Rebeka Kim/Kirill Minov's speed were better than ever.

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Today's Practice Reports by twitter.

-Yelim Kim seems great. She cleaned her short program run through. Really nice program.
-Yun kyung Kam did 3Lz-3T.
-Haejin's short program is 'Papa, Can you here me?', choreographed by Miyamoto Genji(Kenji?). Nice step sequence.
-Jun hwan Cha cleaned his short run through. He landed 3A several times includes run through.
-Jinseo Kim's first jump at his free skating is 4T.
-Na hyun Kim landed 3Lo-3Lo several times, nicely done. Clean short run through.
-Young You did 3Lz-3T several times, actually, she landed almost all of her jumps. Non-jumps were even better.

-New pair team Ji/Lefteris did SBS 3S, double twists, throw 3S. Difficult lifts.
-Another new pair team Kim/Kim are brother and sister. They are only team who age-eligible for Youth Olympics.

-So hyun An, Da bin Choi cleaned their free skating run through. Da bin did 3Lz-3T and 2A-3T. So hyun An also seems to be in a good shape.
-Rebeka Kim/Kirill Minov's speed were better than ever.
Awesome! Thanks so much for the reports!

Hailey Shin

Medalist
After reading practice reports on twitter, I dare predict 4CC members as So youn, Da bin and Na hyun. And in men`s category, it will be Jin seo, June hyoung, and Se jong.(?) (don`t know if Si hyoung is age eligible..)
For YOG, So hyun and Jun hwan seem pretty strong.;)
Maybe too predictable results...? But ice is slippery, as you know.
It will be funny to see who will get those spots!:laugh:

Last edited:

jimeonji

Final Flight
to everyone wondering - it's true Yeri and Alex split :( I heard it from Tim Koleto. I'm disappointed because they seemed to have a lot of potential and I really enjoyed them together, but I hope they are happy in whatever they are pursuing now.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Ladies Group2(under 13) starts. Here`s live SP scores by starting order.
group1
1 Eun seo Lee 31.46
2 Sa rang Park 27.32
3 Ui joo Dong 29.55
4 Kyu ri Kim 32.10
5 Chae eun No 37.35

Hailey Shin

Medalist
group2
6 Seung been Yu 43.93 3Lz-2T 3F(step out) 2A
7 Jin hee Kim WD
8 Eun bi Ko 36.72
9 Hyun soo Choi 34.18
10 Yun kyung Kam 49.62 3Lz-3T(fall) 3F 2A really nice spins!

Ice resurfacing

Last edited:

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
to everyone wondering - it's true Yeri and Alex split :( I heard it from Tim Koleto. I'm disappointed because they seemed to have a lot of potential and I really enjoyed them together, but I hope they are happy in whatever they are pursuing now.

I am SO disappointed. How many pairs can you say can potentially do a SBS 3-3 combination? :(

To be honest I did sense a tension between them when things did not go well on the ice, but I did not think they would break up this early. I fully expected them to do at least junior Worlds.

While their partnership was very short, they were able to accomplish a lot in the short time frame. I wish them good luck in their future endeavors. Hopefully they will continue pairs and find new partners?

Last edited:

Hailey Shin

Medalist
group3
11 Do eun Kim 34.34
12 Su been Jeon 35.68
13 Chae young Park 35.66
14 Na yeong Kim 40.76 3Lz(fall) 3F 2A
15 Min seo Yoon 38.50
16 Bo young Kim 35.15

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Do you have Jun hwan Cha and Haejin's SP run-through fancam links. I cannot read Korean:(