Marta25

Medalist
So here are the GPF goals:

Shibs can be as low as 3rd

H\D can be as low as 4th

B\S need to win

G\P need B\S to stay in 3rd

If B\S move up to 2nd, Neither B\S nor G\P go to the finals

B/S go to the GPF if they win silver, since this year the tiebreaker is the SD score and they are outscoring S/K there.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
It was nice, if generic. Much better than the first of the singles skaters! I didn't like the singing.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is this scheherazade? The costume is so bland.

Really? My sister-and-law were just oohing and ahhing over the way her costume melted into the ice as she spun and then reappeared. IMO it's a gorgeous costume!

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Don't really care for the song. It's a little bit too long with no change in rhythm. But Chris Reed/ Muramoto is a really charming couple. If they continue to improve, I think they can move up slightly.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Chris fell, and he seemed shaky on the twizzles both yesterday and today. I'm continuing to like Kana Muramoto though.

w_darling

On the Ice
on a totally superficial note, i've been wondering all weekend who costumed the little children :laugh:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Ruffledgrouse: if the Shibs skate super well, I might quite possibly suffer coherence malfunctions again. :p

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
That was a cool rotational element at the end, but other than that I don't think this music showcases them the best.