2015 NHK Pairs Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Pairs Short Program

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
You mean Aliona and Bruno? I haven't really been following pairs this season, so is there another German pair?

I meant Aliona and Bruno - the judges love them even with so so music. And the allege they are going to do tricks that teams can only dream of - but big talk doesn't always of course mean success.

Layback11

Record Breaker
So I noticed there is no Japanese team at all this year? Can someone explain whats up with that?

They...don't have any pairs? Like, LITERALLY don't have any?

Actually, Japan has a junior pair who came in 6th at JWC. They could probably have sent them.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I think they meant Aliona and Bruno. Though Mari Vartmann and her new partner Ruben Blommaert seem to have some promise too.

That's interesting. Since this is their first season competing together, I'm not expecting that much from them (relatively)

I have pie and wine. I am ready to go. Go Lubov and Dylan! :hap10:

Cherry coke and a house (blessedly) to myself. Looking forward to the Dead Can Dance routine :party2:

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
V/T do not need a GPF medal

While that is probably true, Neither did Hanyu last season, Some people compete, Others strategise, Both legit decisions,
But i think most skaters have injuries that would've been better had they took time off

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Lubov ILIUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH (CAN)

Music: Since I've Been Loving You by Led Zeppelin

Red strap dress / black, red shirt, black pants

3Tw
3T - both hands down
3LzTh
StSq
BoDs - cool entry (but maybe wobbly)
4Li - lunge entry
PCoSp3p

Small problem on sbs jumps, otherwise nice skate

SP: 34.80+29.00 = 63.80 (PB), 1/1

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Not really sure about this program, but that death spiral entry could make up for pretty much anything. :cool:

EDIT: looks even cooler in slo-mo!

Last edited:

lyndichee

Medalist
I wish Lubov would put her hair up, I would like to see their faces when they skate. I love how strong Dylan is in the lift.