2015 NHK Pairs Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Pairs Free Skate

krbcan

Rinkside
She looks amazing when she is skating and has all these wonderful flourishes, but always seems to have these little sloppy errors and mistakes when she is out there. I am still waiting for them to finally have an error-free skate with a huge improvement in scores

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Lubov ILIUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH (CAN)

Music: Adagio from Symphony No. 2 in E minor by Sergei Rachmaninov

White sparkly halter dress / black blouse, pants

3Tw
2T+2T - she did 2T+2T, he did 3T+2T
3LzTh - hand down
5RLi
3S - ok, she bit hesitant landing (maybe UR?)
5ALi
3LoTh - bit forward landing
PCoSp3p
FCCoSp3p
ChSq
3Li - nice lunge entry
FiDs

Some smaller problems on sbs jumps and throw, the rest solid - it could be close, if they stay ahead

FS: 57.96+58.87 = 116.83 (PB), 180.63 (PB), 1/4

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Much improved from SC, but that will probably fall behind James and Cipres, as it should. But I agree with Lee Barkell, they really fought for every point.

glorybox6

Final Flight
They really fought for that one, definitely a step up from SC. Will their PCS let them hold onto the lead?

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Oh Luba is just exquisite! Such a lovely, effortless, lyrical quality in her skating, and her positions in the lifts are to die for!

Dylan has also greatly improved his stretch and extension to match her.

But yet the little bobbles and misses add up.

Rats. I really love this team/program and think that they have star quality and huge potential IF they can skate close to clean. a BIG if. :)

lyndichee

Medalist
Gosh those lifts were just divine but the landings all the jumps and throws seems like it will hurt their score.

MIM

Medalist
Finally!! They put together a clean(ish) program. Bravo Lubov and Dylan.
I love how Dylan present Lubov. Lubov is the best thing happened to Dylan, IMO. They look so lovely together. :love:

Last edited:

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I would also love to see J\C in the GPF,

But if i'm being honest i think S\B had a better GP series, they were practically clean throughout and they have better programs,
Kinda unlucky to be 3rd in Bompard behind the french too

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Man, congrats to Lubov/Dylan... but if James/Cipres lose out on the GPF because of 0.43 points, that would be heartbreaking.

Although I agree that S/B should be in the final over them.