2015 NHK Ladies Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Ladies Short Program

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
The men were glorious, so please ladies, don't let yourselves get overshadowed!!

Good luck to all the ladies! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I've been so hyped for the Men's event that I kind of forgot there is also a whopper of a Ladies event here. Time to catch my breath and have a nice and relaxed SP viewing session. :biggrin:

paperhearts

Final Flight
I was going to say, I didn't watch live but the scores in general looked fairly strong.

Yeah, the men were really strong with only 1 fall in the whole event. :) Hopefully the ladies can replicate with another great event!

-

It's starting! I'm so excited to see Mirai but I don't know what to expect... Good luck to all the skaters!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kaetlyn OSMOND (CAN)

Music: La vie en rose by Louis Guglielmi

Dark grey/purple-ish dress, pink details

3F+2T - turn in-between, planned 3-3
3Lz - fall
FCSP
2A
LSp
StSq
CCoSp3p

Missed the first two jumps she hit at SC, but then hit everything else.

SP: 28.71+29.39-1.00 = 57.07, 1/1

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I loved her step sequence but the jumps still aren't where she needs them to be I'm afraid. Always a pleasure to watch her though.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Too bad about the jumps, but I love this program for Kaetlyn! :) Her spins are quite nice, and her skating skills are quite improved.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Hmmmm, she looked a little wild and ahead of the music before that combo.

Yep...there's the fall. Settle down, honey. Deep breaths.

Yes, landed!

She didn't perform the music as well as she has in the past. There was a frantic energy that wasn't doing her any good in either the first or second mark. I actually think her interpretation was better at SC, even if this was a better skate.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Omg Kaetlyn, in all those moments you don't make a mistake you are so wonderful!

You break my heart. :clap::sad21:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Well I preferred that to her painful looking fall at SC. She is so graceful and fluid during the steps, so seamless :love:

paperhearts

Final Flight
Too bad about the mistakes, but still lovely to watch. Hopefully she pulls up in the Free! Good to see her smiling in the KnC.