2015 NHK Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Ladies Free Skate

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
I have a big dilema right now, because I'm happy for Satoko, but at the same time I can't decide if I want her or Rika in the GPF. We'll see!

Also, I hope Mao will skate better and wins it all. If she is sick, it will be tough, so I hope it won't be worse skate than in CoC.

Finally, I want Mirai to make the podium!!! :hap10:

Mao is sick?

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I have a big dilema right now, because I'm happy for Satoko, but at the same time I can't decide if I want her or Rika in the GPF. We'll see!

To be honest, Given Miyahara's track record i'd sooner give up the hope of Rika making it, I can't see Miyahara off this podium

MasterB

Final Flight
I just woke up to see the ladies, I can only assume that Yuzu won men but, can we not talk about the men here. I wan't to see them later with a clear mind.

MIM

Medalist
it is 5:35am and I am still awake (half asleep).
Go, Mirai, Courtney, and Zijun!!

begin

Medalist
So many skaters to root for. Praying the podium will be some combination of Ashley, Mirai, Mao, and/or Satoko!

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I'd be super happy if Pogorilaya stayed on her feet today, Her falls are too much to take,

Maybe they should give her some falling lessons, Or Krav Maga or something

arashifordream

On the Ice
It's starting!!! 2:36 am here and I'm totally wide awake! Yuzuru's awesome skate woke me up! LOL

Good luck to all the Ladies!!! I hope Anna and Mao will have a better skate!!! :hap10:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Right now I find myself somehow wishing the second group to do worse than the first ... :eek:hwell: