2015 NHK Ladies Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Ladies Free Skate

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Not her best and she seemed a little out of it, but overall this was a very solid redemption!

paperhearts

Final Flight
Well, I completely skipped over Anna. But she's smiling, so it looks like she's better today than yesterday. :) I just want to see her happy. <3

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm happy for Anna that she stayed on her feet but to be honest I really didn't enjoy that as much as I have other times. I feel like she really just wanted to stay on her feet and she let the performance go completely. It didn't help that she looked glum the whole time, even when she finished. Regardless should probably move her up a few places.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Far from perfect, but that was a great fight out there! Hope she's proud of herself... and thank you so much Anna for not falling today! Please be healthy and ready for nats.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
That was the kind of skate I was hoping for. Not perfect, but she did not break down. Should be proof enough for her that she can still do it.

paperhearts

Final Flight
Hopefully Anna starts the trend of redemption skates! Better than yesterday, (also I can't help but think that her FS score is lower than Yuzu's TES...sorry) hopefully she uses this opportunity to motivate herself to do even better! She's one of my favorite Russians, so it's sad to see her be so down...

Go Mariko! Solid 3 jump combo to start.

MIM

Medalist
She certainly has good qualities, but her expression is too weak for the music...

arashifordream

On the Ice
hmm....i spent the entire time trying to figure out if Mariko is wearing gloves or not.....those gloves make it looks like she got something nasty on her hands.....