2015 NHK Mens Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Mens Free Skate

Ophelia

Record Breaker
PLEASE SKATE WELL HANYU. Else he's going to be the guy who leads you on only to break your poor heart.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
PLEASE SKATE WELL HANYU. Else he's going to be the guy who leads you on only to break your poor heart.

The tarot generator spit out this:

Six of Pentacles (Success): A time of prosperity and profit. Success and generosity in material things. Power and influence turned to noble pursuits. Philanthropy, and the balancing of physical and spiritual life. May suggest gifts or aid to one in need.

AprilS

On the Ice
I'm still keeping my expectations low. Yuzu has not ever done 2 clean programs back-to-back. I'm not expecting ANYTHING!! (anti-jinx) :hopelessness:

He doesn't need to be clean to get 194 :dev3: so we could still see a 300+ score!

Aaaaand I think I just jinxed him lol.
I take it back! I take it back! :shock2:

Last edited:

andromache

Record Breaker
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere already, but will there be a livestream with English commentary?

I want to be able to "follow" the event while I fall asleep, as weird as that sounds.

firal

Record Breaker
Looking into the pairs and dance thread from earlier there seems to be only Russian commentary available?? Can anyone who has been watching confirm?

I can't get CBC stream to work either; it kept saying "content not currently available' or the like.

andromache

Record Breaker
Looking into the pairs and dance thread from earlier there seems to be only Russian commentary available?? Can anyone who has been watching confirm?

I can't get CBC stream to work either; it kept saying "content not currently available' or the like.

CBC is working now. I installed Hola just for it. Does anyone know if CBC will have live commentary to lull me to sleep? :)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
It's going to be a fun first group. :yay:
I hope we finally get a clean performance of Ricky's Coldplay
I hope Elladj brings it like he did at Finlandia (or was it Ondrej?)
I hope Brendan skates well enough to sooth Karne's broken heart
I hope Boyang's dragon program is as awesome as it sounds

And I refuse to jinx Hanyu

firal

Record Breaker
CBC is working now. I installed Hola just for it. Does anyone know if CBC will have live commentary to lull me to sleep? :)

The last time I used Hola it allowed me to choose a country...don't see that option now somehow. Did you install the Hola media player?