2015-2016 Canada Challenge Senior Men | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015-2016 Canada Challenge Senior Men

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Kevin made a pretty good comeback. I noticed he wasn't wearing a costume for the LP, just black Nike pants and shirt, but I guess he'll have one ready before Nationals.

Sackie

Medalist
It sounds more like a motivation issue, unless there are other physical or situational factor(s) involved.
Maybe winning JR Worlds was not a good thing for him. There were probably high expectations put on him afterwards and he has not lived up to them. Then 2 years ago Nam wins JR Worlds and leaps over Rogozine and actually does well as a SR. So yeah I could see how that might all affect one's motivation.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe winning JR Worlds was not a good thing for him. There were probably high expectations put on him afterwards and he has not lived up to them. Then 2 years ago Nam wins JR Worlds and leaps over Rogozine and actually does well as a SR. So yeah I could see how that might all affect one's motivation.

That's true. Cause I learned in intro psychology this semester that motivation is internal and when rewards/expectations are promised, it actually lower's one's motivation. Basically when it becomes more like a job, the motivation goes down because you're not doing it for the fun of it.