2015 Golden Spin of Zagreb Men | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Golden Spin of Zagreb Men

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Finally scores are up: 94.03 for Denis!!

A really high score. It'll be interesting to see how Denis will fare with Shoma, Patrick, Yuzuru, and Jin at worlds. I hope he continue his streak of medaling at major events. :agree:

TMC

Record Breaker
A really high score. It'll be interesting to see how Denis will fare with Shoma, Patrick, Yuzuru, and Jin at worlds. I hope he continue his streak of medaling at major events. :agree:

It is very high. I'm a bit :confused: about his PCS though; only 41.85.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
It is very high. I'm a bit :confused: about his PCS though; only 41.85.

Your comment made me look up the results page and I just saw that he got mostly low 8 and mid 8's for his components :confused: At least his TES is really good.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Golden Spin ‏@GoldenSpin 9m9 minutes ago Republic of Croatia
@dara_z PITKEEV RUS 70.21 no more wifi so no live scores

Sylvia ‏@SylviaUnseen 4T fall, 3A hand/step? 3Lz2T 4th

not his best...and to think some people want the RusFed to "ditch" all the older skaters now that Adian is here :dumb: (ridiculous, and I am an Adian fan)

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Has Alex Johnson skated yet? Thank you for posting that link. You know, I sure would love to see him skate a "Blinder" I've never seen him have a squeaky clean program. I really like his style and he's a great performer but, in his current position among the US Men. He can't afford mistakes. Even small ones. I hope he has a clean long.

Last edited:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not a bad score for Alex (71.95 - I think a PB?). Sean and Adam are next - go team USA!

Last edited:

Rhaenys

Spectator
What about Adian? Does anyone have a video ?
Adian fell on first jump and touched the ice on another. I'm watching in Zagreb. (But I'm not an expert in skating).

I liked Adam's skating a lot. He's third now, I think.

I don't think Sean had a good day, he fell on more than one jump.

Rhaenys

Spectator
Oh, and you already know, bit I have to add that seing Denis Ten live was amazing. <3

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Adam did a single toe? Jenny Kirk will be angry, lol. He got about 72 points, eeking ahead of Alex.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
He finally takes out the 4Z and then he biffs it on his usual money 3Z-3T combo and struggle on the 3A landing. Maybe there's some psychological about keeping that 4Z in...