2015 Golden Spin of Zagreb Ladies | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Golden Spin of Zagreb Ladies

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
yeah, as usual :disapp: i didnt see how she performed but i dont think there should be 4 points difference between Karen and Elizabet :scratch2:

Karen had more speed, power, flow and expression than Elizabet. Perhaps not always, but certainly in this competition. Four points seems about right.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Karen had more speed, power, flow and expression than Elizabet. Perhaps not always, but certainly in this competition. Four points seems about right.
Thats why i mentioned not seeing performance (and i doubt we will :( ) :biggrin: thanks for the report :)

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How did Liza get zero GOE from 2 judges on her triple axel? With the turn-out, shouldn't it have been at least -1?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How did Liza get zero GOE from 2 judges on her triple axel? With the turn-out, shouldn't it have been at least -1?
Maybe they were going to give a +1 overall and because of the turn out they just reduced to 0. For me though...I think marking it as -1 is generous. YMMV.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Well, at this point it's clear that the rest of the skaters are after silver and bronze. I can't imagine anyone will catch Tuk even if she bombs her LP. I love Tuk, and definitely think she should be leading but, that Gap between the top skaters is a bit too big. Here's to better skating in the Long Program.

Sydney Rose

Final Flight

I haven't seen Elizabet's new SP but, going by what I have seen of her this season, I would agree with that. I think both she and her training mate Nam have been gifted with too high PCS in some of their past competitions. Maybe the judges are starting to crack down on this.

Or maybe this is just a more picky group of judges. :laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I haven't seen Elizabet's new SP but, going by what I have seen of her this season, I would agree with that. I think both she and her training mate Nam have been gifted with too high PCS in some of their past competitions. Maybe the judges are starting to crack down on this.

Or maybe this is just a more picky group of judges. :laugh:

she was gifted too high PCS ?? when? where? and why dont i know about it?? :confused:

moriel

Record Breaker
From what i've seen of her, she seems mechanical - actually, just like well trained kids that do what they were told to do, but don't really act / interpret or perform.
It makes sense she doesn't get high PCs with this, it looks extremely awkward.

Jombi

On the Ice
Starting order for the free skate. "Live" results

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Tena COPOR
2 Hristina VASSILEVA
3 Anne Line GJERSEM
4 Carol BRESSANUTTI
5 Thita LAMSAM

Warm-Up Group 2
6 Niki WORIES
7 Amy LIN