2015 NHK Gala | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Gala

paperhearts

Final Flight
He just did a 3Lz and a step-out, I does seem like his 4Lz is better than his triple. Haha! Very youthful skating though, but those pants when he does the scratch spin is :laugh2:.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
edit: okay, freaky, that bouncy ball is still out there somewhere, isn't it?

He's away looking for it, and can't find it!!! :laugh:

Big cheer during highlights. I take it that means he must have found it!

CaroLiza_fan

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Stupid question of the day: Mirai was fifth? So why would she be invited instead of Ashley?

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Stupid question of the day: Mirai was fifth? So why would she be invited instead of Ashley?

Mirai's more popular in Japan maybe? I'm not exactly sure. I didn't even realize Ashley wasn't invited until you pointed it out

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Maybe they're trying to make up for underscoring her in the SP...

More importantly, she's Japanese-American. And the overseas competitors that have Japanese ancestry do always tend to be invited to the NHK Gala.

CaroLiza_fan

paperhearts

Final Flight
Did he take off his bowtie? I was on a high yesterday because of Yuzu's scores and Mura podiuming that I completely forgot Keiji was in 5TH! Given his track record of being inconsistent, that's a great achievement for him. :) Also, this sequence is so lively. :luv17: Keep on skating well Keiji! Hope he does well at Nats, though I do think Worlds team is a looooooooooooooooooooooong shot.