2015 NHK Gala | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Gala

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
also Kaetlyn OSMOND in 6th was invited. I hope Ashley is ok.
I guess until I hear differently, I'm going on the "positive" assumption that Ashley is fine, and they simply think Osmond's EX is more entertaining (not that I have a clue what EXes both ladies have).

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Aw, Keiji... Yes, third jump was good. :) Cannot be easy skating in those spotlights.

Nothing to do with skating, but I loved it when Keiji was skating next to the boards. And in the spotlight you could not only see his shadow but also the shadow of the zip camera going past.

Although totally unintentional, it looked great! Very artistic!

CaroLiza_fan

arashifordream

On the Ice
I was wondering about his bow tie too. Maybe it came off when he fell. Keiji did well in this NHK. I hope to see more of him internationally in the future. I have to be honest though...I don't really like his hairstyle.

Esopian

Final Flight
Now it's intermission~ (I'm glad the B.ESP 2 stream is working)

On the schedule next should be <Fanfare>, what does that mean? Interviews? :scratch2:

Edit: They're replaying Yuzuru's Seimei free skate now. Good choice! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

AnyaFei

On the Ice
ISU channel is showing zambonis doing their rounds but you can hear the interview in the bg

auser

Record Breaker
Akiko is interviewing Mao & Mirai, right now.

Thank you. Sadly I don't speak Japanese, so I could not understand what was going on. The ISU skating channel is showing the zambonis on the ice, but I could hear the voices.:thank: