Who is watching on NBC?! | Golden Skate

Who is watching on NBC?!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Figured I'd start this thread. :)

Yay Yuzuru's SP!!!

Thought it was cute they showed Tara's Olympic moment in Nagano all those years ago.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Yay they're showing Grant now! I haven't seen this one yet. :)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just tuned in and I'll probably keep posting my thoughts since this is my first time seeing almost everything. :biggrin:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
"[Our U.S. Men] are too busy trying to go viral than compete against the world." -- Johnny. Hm... seriously you had to throw that out? Jason isn't even AT this competition, LOL. Anyway moving on.

Great job Grant! He really did a wonderful job here!

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tara throwing light shade to the American men :laugh:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
"[Our U.S. Men] are too busy trying to go viral than compete against the world." -- Johnny. Hm... seriously you had to throw that out? Jason isn't even AT this competition, LOL. Anyway moving on.

:laugh::laugh2::popcorn: It's like he wants to disturb a hornets' nest here...can just imagine a certain someone's reaction already ;)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
:laugh::laugh2::popcorn: It's like he wants to disturb a hornets' nest here...can just imagine a certain someone's reaction already ;)

Hehe, mine?!

Anyway, he's entitled to his opinion. I hope the U.S. men will prove him wrong later in the season. :cool: I guess Johnny couldn't be bothered to mention SIX or SEVEN U.S. Men scored 160+ in the FS this season already. No US man did so last year. Nationals is going to be so much fun! Can't wait.

Last edited:

AprilS

On the Ice

When I heard that I was like "WHAAAAAA!!??!? Did he just say that!?!?" :eeking:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker

yeah that was totally unnecessary

TMC

Record Breaker

:laugh: I don't think he quite gets how "going viral" works

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like the beginning of this program a lot by Menshov but the StepSeq is not so neat and then it just sort of fades. He is always likable for me though.

ice coverage

Record Breaker

Agree with everything in your post, Mrs. P. Thx for the thread.

Such a Weir-d comment. (And not a valid criticism, IMO.)

I enjoyed Grant :).

I look forward to seeing both the men and ladies on NBC. Watched only dance via streaming.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Menshov's jumps are so impressive live! But I agree he ran out of gas at the end in the StSq. But onward.

I like how they tear into him and then Terry has to remind them that he's won a European medal, LOL.