Josh Gracin Album Release | Golden Skate

Josh Gracin Album Release

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
New York, NY – For country music fans, one of the highlights of "American Idol 2" was the success of a young U.S. Marine named Josh Gracin, a country singer whose performances won him hearts and votes across the country. Now, the twenty-three year old Michigan native will release his self-titled debut album on Lyric Street Records on June 15, 2004. His current single, “I Want to Live” is one of the fastest growing songs on the radio and is currently charting in the Top 20.

Based at Camp Pendleton in San Diego, Josh will promote his album release in NYC while on a requested four day leave from the military base. It is by sheer luck that among the 50,000 Marines stationed at Camp Pendleton that Josh was not deployed to Iraq. It is with this sentiment that Josh is determined to succeed in the music business and encourage his close friends and fellow Marines that are currently serving overseas. He will complete his military duty with an Honorable Discharge at the rank of Lance Corporal this September. Josh will then move to Nashville to join his wife and daughter and pursue his music career full-time.

While he is in New York City, Josh will celebrate the release of his album with a party at Rodeo Bar. He will also appear on ESPN 2's "Cold Pizza" (6/18 - 7-9 AM ET), Fox News Channel's "Fox and Friends" (6/19 -7-9AM ET), E! News and Extra. Also look for a feature on Josh in the June 28th issue of People Magazine (on sale June 18th).

**I'm going out to get it today (hopefully!) and after that the banner in my siggy will go away... I'm tired of my siggy being so big! LOL**

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
well so much for me going out and getting it

stupid small town businesses getting booted out by bigger companies... we're not as important as getting stuff to Anchorage... I have to wait till tomorrow to get the CD! GRRRR