2015-16 Grand Prix Final Pairs Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Pairs Free Skate

tulosai

Record Breaker
I was not able to get the ISU channel to work with Hola the last time I tried. Maybe try using ZenMate and set it to USA?

Yes Hola doesn't work but it the channel itself seems to be experiencing a technical glitch for many people and is not blocked like it should be- it still works for me in the Netherlands and people from USA and Canada have said it works for them.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
My ESP1 stream and ISU stream are not in sync, I wonder if they're using different cameras?

It's the same feed, the Eurosport feed is usually about 20-30 seconds behind the ISU stream.

eta

Medalist
It's the same feed, the Eurosport feed is usually about 20-30 seconds behind the ISU stream.

Ah I see. Well, there goes the hope for using Eurosport commentaries with the very nice HD stream from ISU. (I'm so greedy lol).

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can we start a fan thread for the Spanish judge?

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
okay, with a foul taste in my mind after SD moving to Pairs FS...

ofc praying circle for clean Manfred continues :ghug:, feel free to contribute

also starting 2 praying circles for Julianne and Charlie going clean and same for Yu/Jin :ghug: :ghug:

hope my cherry blossom candles will work better than in Dance...

WOOOOOOOOT

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Finally here after stupidly missing Short dance because Euro Germany. didn't broadcast. :sad21: But let's see what's left!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Ah I see. Well, there goes the hope for using Eurosport commentaries with the very nice HD stream from ISU. (I'm so greedy lol).

If you really wanted to, you could try to time the lag between the streams, and then pause the ISU stream just long enough that it's mostly in sync with the Eurosport commentary.