2015-16 Grand Prix Final Ladies Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Ladies Free Skate

janav

On the Ice
Let's form a prayer circle :ghug: Why can't all of them be on the podium?! Alright, I want to see nice, clean skating and let the chips fall where they may.

desertskates

Medalist
Time to let the dogs out so they don't bug me, and get my snackies ready. Hope all they ladies give it their best and we're all pleased with the performances of our favorites! :hap10:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
:console: I know. I'm not expecting her to climb, I just want her to have a clean skate she can be proud of.

She climbed from 6th to the podium before, but that would mean several other ladies to underperform, and I'd rather not watch that on this occasion.

mrrice

Record Breaker
My heart is pounding for all the Ladies at this event. They are ALL so great that like the Shibs, if they're going to finish off the podium, I hope they skate well. I'm really sending good vibes to Gracie and Ashley. I'm also very excited to see Medvedeva. I hope she has the skate of her life and gets a huge score. I'd love to be in Russia for Nationals to see that event live. Of course, If those giant Hockey Dudes show up at the rink...I'd be even happier..;)

winky97

Medalist
Waiting for this is nerve wrecking. I want my Elena to win so bad but honestly given that it's a transition year for her getting used to her mature body she has been looking great so far.