2015-16 Grand Prix Final Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Ladies SP

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
You and me both, but I have a feeling I'm not going to be too productive with all the skating going on. :laugh: Ready to cheer! :hap10:

same here! I am supposed to study for my atomic physics exam :drama:
But I've waited for this GPF so long that I can't miss it:laugh:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
hehe good thing my studying years are waaay behind:dance::laugh:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I just hope Mao will do better than I expect and join Yuzu in the hall of record breakers. :drama:

3dsushi

On the Ice
poor Satoko
always gets mocked 4 jumps:laugh:
Satoko always reminds me of Tara Lipinski. Both are tiny, small jumps but they rotate really fast, they both have the same speed on the ice. As others have said Satoko is the most consistent skater. Almost as consistent as Michelle kwan.

miki88

Medalist
If Mao skates fairly clean, she's going to be a medal contender. She really just needs a FS like Japan Open.

Eclair

Medalist
It will be fourth! ;)

Of course you're right!!:dance: How could I forget! :laugh:

Aaaand I'm going to be bold and predict Ashley being 3rd after the sp tonight :biggrin: Excited to see if my prediction will come true... But if it does I can point at this post and tell everyone: I told you so! :laugh:

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Satoko always reminds me of Tara Lipinski. Both are tiny, small jumps but they rotate really fast, they both have the same speed on the ice. As others have said Satoko is the most consistent skater. Almost as consistent as Michelle kwan.

Tiny small jumps annoy me and remind me of junior skaters.....so anyone else but Satoko for the win!

3dsushi

On the Ice
Tiny small jumps annoy me and remind me of junior skaters.....so anyone else but Satoko for the win!
Kristi Yamaguchi is also a victim of small jumps. That's why I'm wondering how she is landing her triple-triple. But no one has a problem with it because it's always overshadowed by her incredible consistency.

Icey

Record Breaker
In many ways, I think Chan and Asada are in the same boat---their best competitive days are behind them.

Ekm

On the Ice
After watching Jr Men and the pairs fs, I honestly don't even care who ends up in the lead, just hoping everyone skates clean or ar least relatively so.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Finally the time has come, today (and also yesterday in fact) has not been a very good day. So please perform your best ladies!!!

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Kristi Yamaguchi is also a victim of small jumps. That's why I'm wondering how she is landing her triple-triple. But no one has a problem with it because it's always overshadowed by her incredible consistency.

Satoko reminds me very much of Kristi. Kristi was usually very consistent however, she didn't have a great event at Skate America in 1991 and was blown off the ice by Tonya Harding who was fantastic. Kristi and Tonya are BOTH quite tiny in person.

Watermelondrea

Final Flight
soooooooo after dima won silver and russian ice dance won silver and stolbova klimov won pretty sure my luck is done for??? :(

BUT GO ZHENIYA AND ELENA WOOO AND ASHLEY

breynows

On the Ice
I've never been so nervous :drama:

PS.: After pairs i got a feeling that this competition is going to be bad... really bad.