2015-16 Grand Prix Final Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Ladies SP

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
After watching Jr Men and the pairs fs, I honestly don't even care who ends up in the lead, just hoping everyone skates clean or ar least relatively so.
can we award this the post of the day!

I dont think there will be a splat!
The pairs ended on a high note & imo it will transition into ladies!:agree:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've never been so nervous :drama:

PS.: After pairs i got a feeling that this competition is going to be bad... really bad.

Nah...5 of them will get thru the SP no problem. The FS will be full of dead bananas :dbana:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I've never been so nervous :drama:

PS.: After pairs i got a feeling that this competition is going to be bad... really bad.

Can you like unjinx it? When all of us expect a bad competition we might get a good one... Even though I'm pesimistic... :slink:

Edit: 2000th post! :hb:

Last edited:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
After all the splatfests of the Jr Men and the Sr Pairs, I am terrified to watch the Ladies. At least it is late enough in the day that I can justify saying it is "beer-thirty", maybe that will calm my nerves!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
After S/K's performance in pairs I have high hopes that the evil Barcelona rink demon has run out of splatting spells. Let's have the ladies do their SP quickly before he can reload.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
OK another prayer circle for Lenok, Zhenia & Ash & Mao :hap10::ghug:

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Praying to the figure skating god , his son, Plushenchrist and the holy spirits to make sure that Elena, Gracie and Mao land their jumps today.