2015-16 JGPF Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015-16 JGPF Free Dance

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Nothing like the Barcelona announcer's voice first thing in the morning! :coffee:

Laurelise

On the Ice
Good energy from Skoptcova/Aleshin. Sometimes when they were skating in hold they got really far apart, causing her to bend forward (shakes of the old Ekaterina Bobrova...).

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The NASCAR couple were Ukrainians Renata OGANESIAN / Mark BARDEI. But they were in Pairs... :p

CaroLiza_fan

:rofl: Oops. I guess I forgot more about them than their names--I was bummed because someone called me before they started skating, so I saw their program, but didn't hear the music/names/scores etc. Oh well, I'll be rooting for them tomorrow...

Layback11

Record Breaker
Marie-Jade's dress is a bit Liza Mumu-ish. Anyone else seeing that?

Wow, they have good twizzles!

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually quite like this French couple. Their edges need work but they have promise. That one lift was :jaw: very cirque de solei.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Neat lifts from the French couple!

My streamed died just as they started the first lift. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

And yes, I do think they have a ton of potential. Ah well, hopefully it's youtube to the rescue.

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Since France has I think 3 spots for ice dance for senior worlds, I thinks besides Papadakis/Cizeron, they should also send L/L and the other junior French dance team as well.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Annnd points for coolest lift go to this couple. Definitely enjoyed that more than their short... I liked their short okay, but this was really enjoyable to watch.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:rofl: Oops. I guess I forgot more about them than their names--I was bummed because someone called me before they started skating, so I saw their program, but didn't hear the music/names/scores etc. Oh well, I'll be rooting for them tomorrow...

Don't worry. I've mixed up Dance and Pairs couples plenty of times too in my time here.

And made far worse mistakes too...

CaroLiza_fan