2015-16 JGPF Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015-16 JGPF Free Dance

Layback11

Record Breaker
That cartwheel lift was awesome but then there was the weird Chinese spiral kiss lift and I was like Whaaaaa...?

tulosai

Record Breaker
Quite a bold choice of program for juniors, but I loved it :love: Very edgy, in a good way.

Ekm

On the Ice
I kind of liked this program earlier in the season, but I wasn't feeling it today. I thought the French were better.

Laurelise

On the Ice
That was interesting. Maybe too interesting, in fact. I do appreciate how they throw themselves into their performances, though, and especially how expressive Popova is with her body as well as her face.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Okay, on the one hand, I like P/V, but on the other hand, their program just sounds really weird. :slink:

(I'll just watch them and decide.)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So, French had better FD in the yes of judges too.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Okay, on the one hand, I like P/V, but on the other hand, their program just sounds really weird. :slink:

(I'll just watch them and decide.)

Definitely a mature theme for juniors. If that's your thing, you'll probably like it, if you catch my drift.

However, that is decidedly NOT my thing.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh gosh, Beyoncé on ice. Here goes...

One of the contestants on the X Factor did this version of "Crazy in Love" a few weeks ago (it was "re-inventions" week), and I thought it was awful!

But, this recording is much better! Who is it singing?

And just as I write that, they mess the song up for the highlights! :laugh:

That said, nothing can beat the original Beyonce version! That song brings back so many good memories...

CaroLiza_fan

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so nervous that I think I'll go and print out some notes to study from for finals next week while the next group starts skating. Too nervous. I'm sorry!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Definitely a mature theme for juniors. If that's your thing, you'll probably like it, if you catch my drift.

However, that is decidedly NOT my thing.

Yes, I was glad they were older juniors. That bold of a program would have made me decidedly uncomfortable for, say, a 14 and 15 y/o couple. It's not my thing either, but I appreciate that she was so into it. Made it at least intriguing to watch.