2015-16 JGPF Ladies Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015-16 JGPF Ladies Short Program

tulosai

Record Breaker
Mai has some very nice qualities and I look forward to continuing to watch her grow as a skater, but there is no comparison between her and Alisa for me, at least today. Aside from the bobbles I think the performance suffered because it was really obvious she was thinking hard about everything.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
She looks so nervous but still she manages to land all jumps. Hope she can do her best in the free!!!

Mikansei

Learning how to spin
On the Ice
Quite risky to put the 3F so late into the program, only a few seconds before the end, glad she managed to land it.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Mai has some very nice qualities and I look forward to continuing to watch her grow as a skater, but there is no comparison between her and Alisa for me, at least today. Aside from the bobbles I think the performance suffered because it was really obvious she was thinking hard about everything.

Exactly...seeing them back to back, I'm even more impressed with how polished Alisa is.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
TAT talks about being accquainted with all the judges:laugh:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That was slow and seemed to drag. Music mismatch or just Rondo being Rondo? ;)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
TAT - Look!! its a japanese beauty!!:laugh::love:

Last edited:

estla

Rinkside
Would someone be kindly enough to upload some videos? My live stream keeps cracking from very beginning.

Layback11

Record Breaker
I love that this program is very classical but it's still light and airy enough that it doesn't age a very young skater. However, they really need to fix the panties on that dress. (The rest is gorgeous.)

Also, yay for all clean jumps! :cheer: