2015-16 JGPF Pairs Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015-16 JGPF Pairs Short Program

TMC

Record Breaker
Come on, you can't tease us with a statement like that and not elaborate! :laugh:

What did Mark put up that annoyed you?

CaroLiza_fan

I second this...

...although I shouldn't because they are my current JR pairs faves and I don't want to be put off :palmf:

Jombi

On the Ice
1st group
Anastasia POLUIANOVA / Stepan KOROTKOV SP vid
Anna DUSKOVA / Martin BIDAR SP vid
Anastasia GUBANOVA / Alexei SINTSOV SP vid

2nd group
Ekaterina BORISOVA / Dmitry SOPOT SP vid
Renata OGANESIAN / Mark BARDEI SP vid
Amina ATAKHANOVA / Ilia SPIRIDONOV SP vid

edit: oops Mao88 had already everything sorted in the proper thread as usual..well I'll leave these links here anyway :)

PS: also wow, Spiridonov really stands out..great performer!

Last edited:

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
This was a pretty decent competition, apart from B/S every couple had some small mistakes.

B/S have a well choreographed programme and perform the pairs elements strongly. I have a concern over their SBS jumps but it is a well deserved lead with a very competitive. I think A/S have huge potential and have done so much for a new pair, deserve to be in second and have the goods to win overall in the free. I enjoyed the Czechs, it's great to see one of the smaller nations breaking through. I like G/S but I'm not convinced of their long term potential. Not the best performance from the Ukrainians but I do like them. P/S had a nice programme but a little sloppy and their spin was ruled invalid so cost them a lot.