On Site Reports: GPF 2015 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

On Site Reports: GPF 2015

Interspectator

Record Breaker
We're at pairs practice. Yuzuru appeared at the side of the rink and goes through his program, and suddenly nobody was interested in the people on the ice anymore :laugh2: super hilarious. There was a whole bunch of girls wandering to the other side of the rink. We had a blast watching that. It's like at the zoo, only more hilarious.

are the girls other skaters? or Fans?

firal

Record Breaker
Don't get too stressed out about reporting!! Just enjoy yourselves! :agree:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
are the girls other skaters? or Fans?
Fans in the audience ;) and no way anyone could actually have bothered him because he was doing his thing down there at the wheelchair area and the fan movement took place in the seating area upstairs

Watching ladies now. Mao didn't do much of her Free,. Satoko looked good. went for a whole run through of the short program.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Fans in the audience ;) and no way anyone could actually have bothered him because he was doing his thing down there at the wheelchair area and the fan movement took place in the seating area upstairs

Watching ladies now. Mao didn't do much of her Free,. Satoko looked good. went for a whole run through of the short program.

Thanks sooo much! -Satoko usually does the full run-through. Things seem normal.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
poor Yuzu:rofl:

Satoko looked good.
she always does so no surprise here!

How's our Lenok doing :luv17:

Last edited:

Franklin99

Medalist

But how was Mao's SP? Did she attempt any jumps during practice?

Good for Satoko. That girl is a fighter to the end.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Gracie fell twice, I think, during her program. Lena looked fine. Evgenia was great, as always. I can't look everywhere at once, sorry :laugh: Mao popped a lot of stuff :hopelessness: but I think I saw her land at least two 3A just fine

Men's is starting in a couple of minutes :yay:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
thanks so much Pamigena :thank: great to hear tiny queen Satoko is doing well :love:

alia jackson

Record Breaker
Last edited: