search function? | Golden Skate

search function?

Lilith79

Spectator
I guess that is not so important right now, but I thought I'd still mention it, it seems to me the "Search" function is not working properly since the upgrade?

I was searching for some words and never got a result, no matter what options I tried and whether I used the simple search box or the advanced features and I made sure I was searching in the right forums and also in the "Entire Posts" , so for testing I tried some words that most definitely were recently used in posts and didn't get any matches either, like in the
"Will Skate America & the rest of GPs be televised at all?????" thread, there are the words "Sasha" and "Pittsburgh" used for sure, but when I enter them in the search, nothing comes up. Oddly if I enter "Michelle", that thread and 2 others come up as results (even though I think that can't be the complete results either, because I'm sure there must be more than 3 threads with "Michelle" in them).

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just put in the word "televised" and got this post and the Skate America post.

Lilith79

Spectator
Hmmm, maybe there's a problem with searching inside older posts/threads then only, that are from before the upgrade...even though it's still strange, I searched for some words that are in posts from today and sometimes I got results and sometimes I didn't, but I don't seem to be able to see a pattern for what works and what doesn't :confused:

Last edited: