Tv Grand Prix final anyone? Time. | Golden Skate

Tv Grand Prix final anyone? Time.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I read on Heathers tv page nbc has it 4 to 6. I was watching rerun of the holiday show blah humbug.

No I find golf !!!!!! East coast I have charter cable. Is nyone getting skating? I hate golf on tv!!!!!:(:disagree:::disagree:

Franklin99

Medalist
I read on Heathers tv page nbc has it 4 to 6. I was watching rerun of the holiday show blah humbug.

No I find golf !!!!!! East coast I have charter cable. Is nyone getting skating? I hate golf on tv!!!!!:(:disagree:::disagree:

They (NBC) are airing it next Sunday on the 20th from 4pm-6pm. Since you have Charter cable as well, use your remote, go to the NBC channel and press the day button until you get to next Sunday. It will give you all scheduled events for that day.

Last edited:

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Why the week delay? I must have read it wrong. I'll check it back. Thank. Golf ugh!

Amei

Record Breaker
Why the week delay? I must have read it wrong. I'll check it back. Thank. Golf ugh!

Because the US wants to keep figure skating ratings in the toilet? Having a week delay worked a decade ago, but now with Youtube and streaming becoming so popular, it ruins the ratings when you can see the competition online with no commercials before its televised. Even casual watching fans can get the results early, they had articles after SP on Yahoo about the American ladies being behind after the short.