Blow Out--new reality show | Golden Skate

Blow Out--new reality show

Johar

Medalist
I watched last night and was hooked. Who would've thought there could be so much drama in a Beverly Hills salon? Bickering, tears, gossip, back stabbing-it's all there.

Can anybody get a cut there or do you have to be a celebrity?

Longhornliz

Final Flight
johar-

I too am obsessed with this show!!! It might be the most shallow program I have ever watched, but I cant draw myself away from it. I couldnt stop laughing about how johnathan asked his receptionist to make sure not to schedule any appointments for him on a certain day "I'm not even going to cut george bush's hair, you got me" and then kate bosworth calls and he drops everything in an instant. People who are obsessed with celebrity crack me up, kate is far from a list in my opinion... why is it such an exciting thing to cut her hair?

When i lived in DC for years i used to go to a really swank salon in georgetown and my stylist was barbara walters personal colorist... she flew him all over the country and stuff. It was kinda annoying because all he ever talked about while he was cutting my hair was barbara walters' hair.... I admire her journalistic endevours, but I know way too much about her coiffure now. :)

Johar

Medalist
Hmm, I guess Kate Bosworth, being Orlando Bloom's(Legolas, LOTR) girlfriend and an up and coming actress gives her clout. I actually like the gal :)

I couldn't believe how Jonathan kept admiring himself in mirrors, or how he chewed out that dark-haired guy on the street over nothing. :eek:

Who is that Alpha wolf girl who told the other co-worker in a condescending manner not to talk to Jonathan? I call girls like that Alpha females because they act bossy and enjoy putting people down. The Alpha female is the highest female of a wolf pack.