Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Evgeni Plushenko

Votes: 40 26.3%
  • Brian Joubert

Votes: 41 27.0%

• Total voters

takura

On the Ice
Sorry I just wan't up to it.I was lazy to put up more skaters cause I was doing something else.

sk8er1964

On the Ice
My favorite skaters are Cinderella, our Chicago friends, the Butterfly, the group at Vets (one of my rinks), the kids at Compuware (another of my rinks), the 2002 Adult Master's champ, my coach, and Guitar Army. Oh, as far as the "elite kids" go, it's Johnny Weir for his incredible extensions, his guts on coming back from disaster, and his do-it-my-way flair.

takura

On the Ice
sk8er1964 said:
My favorite skaters are Cinderella, our Chicago friends, the Butterfly, the group at Vets (one of my rinks), the kids at Compuware (another of my rinks), the 2002 Adult Master's champ, my coach, and Guitar Army. Oh, as far as the "elite kids" go, it's Johnny Weir for his incredible extensions, his guts on coming back from disaster, and his do-it-my-way flair.
who is Cinderela?

libra 1

Rinkside
takura said:
Most peoples favorite skater is Sasha Cohen I don't know why.

My favourite skater is Zhenia Plushenko and I know why.

Libra - from Russia, with love

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
takura said:
Your silly. Don't you think hes your favorite skater cause he skates good? :D

A lot of skaters skate well, but I don't necessarily list them as my favorites. I love Evgeni because he's got flair and charisma, oh, and he' beautiful, but some people don't like his presentation style. And that's fine.

Laura :)

icenut84

Final Flight
PrincessLeppard said:
I love Evgeni because he's got flair and charisma, oh, and he' beautiful

Nicely put :D

I love Evgeny too, because he's got flair and charisma, because he's beautiful, because I love his skating, because I think he's the best male skater in the world, because he's got such a great personality, because he's never afraid to be himself and because he's great. :)

Glacierskater

On the Ice

I assume that you are talking about the one and only Cinderella on Ice? She is an inspiration.

Fave skater: Sonja Henie