Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Evgeni Plushenko

Votes: 40 26.3%
  • Brian Joubert

Votes: 41 27.0%

• Total voters

ltlpearl

Rinkside
oooh, definately Brian Joubert with Evgeny Plusenko in a close second. Off the list though my vote goes to Michelle Kwan with Fumie Suguri and Irina Slutskaya as close seconds.

kasia16

On the Ice
From your list my fav is Brian. I like also Sasha, but I can't say she's my favorite skater.

ice cold

Rinkside
my current fav isnt there. and for some reason i cant remember her name. she has a great sprial ( not sasha cohen) and blonde hair. shes american. if anyone can think of her, tell me. i think shes 3rd or 4th in the nation. (US)

takura

On the Ice
ice cold said:
my current fav isnt there. and for some reason i cant remember her name. she has a great sprial ( not sasha cohen) and blonde hair. shes american. if anyone can think of her, tell me. i think shes 3rd or 4th in the nation. (US)
Is the skater your thinking about Jenny Kirk? :confused:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Of the four listed, I would say Sasha. But my all -time fave is still (duh)Todd. :love:

takura

On the Ice
katherine2001 said:
From the list, I chose Evgeny Plushenko. My other favorites are Alexei Yagudin, Brian Boitano, and G&G.

Sorry I couldn't post more options on the poll I wasn't thinking well or I was .....I don't know for sure. :\

Kasey

Medalist
Absolutely no one on your list. And the "most people's favorite is Sasha Cohen" ??? :rofl: Not HERE, that's for sure!

Kasey

lavender

Record Breaker
Was Michelle disqualified because she would win this poll hands down? Who's your favorite 'Michelle Kwan' skater poll... :laugh:

lulu

Final Flight
Out of the list, Evgeny Plushenko. Great flair, speed, skill and charisma. He can take programs that would make most other skaters look ridiculous, and pull it off.

Of course I can't forget about my other favs... :biggrin:

Ladies:
Carolina Kostner, Galina Manichenko, Shizuka Anakawa, Midori Ito, Surya Bonaly, Irina Slutskaya, Sasha Cohen, Elena Sokolova, Olga Markova and Kristi Yamaguchi (she's like fine wine, plus she wrote a great book on figure skating), Katie Orcher.

Men:
Ilia Klimkin, Evgeny Plushenko, Alexandr Abt, Johnny Weir, Alexei Yagudin, Artur Dmitriev jr. , Evan Lyasack, Tim Goebel, Stefan Linderman, Igor Bobrin, Fredric Dambier, Ilia Kulik, Roman Serov.

Pairs:
Mishkutenok & Dmitriev, Kazakova & Dmitriev, Berezhnaya & Sikhaurlidze, Bechke & Petrov, Shishova & Naumov, Gordeeva & Grinkov, Selezneva & Markov (sp-placed 3rd at '84 olys and 4th in '88), Obertas & Slavnov, Totaminina & Marnin, B&C(Moskvina's other team), Ina & Zimmerman, Don & Hunt, Woetzel & Steur, Abitol & Bernadis, Kawaugchi & Markutsov

Dance:
Betiemova & Bukin, Usova & Zhulin, Klimova & Ponomarenko, Grishuk & Patov, Anissina & Perizerat, Belbin & Agosto, Navka & Kostmorov, C&S, Denkova & Stavinski, DelSch, Krylova & Ovsianikov, Loverbukhs

Last edited:

karamelka

Spectator
here isnt my favorite so can't vote. My favorite is Irina Slutskaya. Its so good to be her fan :agree: :agree: :agree:

sk8a_grl

Rinkside
none of those choices are my favourite....my favourite skater is cynthia phaneuf....she is a very elegant skater and has a confident attitude....seh has excellent mental focus and does not usually fall apart in competition