Anastasia Tarakanova | Page 52 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova

MiraiFan

Final Flight
Does anyone have video of her Imagine Dragons program (I guess at test skates 2018 before she changed it)?

Azikin

Medalist
I hope we will get some videos of the american trip.. but focusing on the performance is OK, too.. ;) Go Nastya, show them! :cheer2::cheer::cheer2:

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Good luck to Anastasia at JGP Placid! She is so talented and sharp, and it was sad to see her get buried last season despite her efforts. This year will be hers! :agree:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Good luck to Anastasia at JGP Placid! She is so talented and sharp, and it was sad to see her get buried last season despite her efforts. This year will be hers! :agree:

May the Force be with You, Anastasiya.

She is well prepared and relaxed, this is her latest video from August camp with the Snow Leopards in Sochi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTiH5BzuJ1A
I did not recognise any other Snow Leopard skaters, but they all seemed to have had good fun.
The girls in her room were very young and perhaps look up to Anastasiya, who is both tall and has a commanding presence? I sense leadership qualities in her.

lusterfan

Final Flight
Facing Alysa in her first JGP and then Kanysheva in her second. She won't be the expected winner at either, but I sure hope she surprises everyone. Her jumps and speed across the ice are phenomenal! I hope her coaching change hasn't rattled her too much though.

LRK

Record Breaker
I hope, rather, that this visa business with Ksenia Sinytsina and their coach Panova hasn't rattled her. I'm glad she's able to compete.

Good luck, Nastya!

Azikin

Medalist
Yeah, that's our Asya April.. :biggrin: She's also talking about Sinitsyna not geting Visa.. :sad46: Anyway, good luck tomorrow! :cheer::rock::cheer: