2015 US Nationals Jr Ice Dance SD | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Jr Ice Dance SD

Ekm

On the Ice
M&C were great, as usual, I am going to miss their SD when the season is over. I can't imagine having to skate after that.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
M&C were great, as usual, I am going to miss their SD when the season is over. I can't imagine having to skate after that.

I bet their SD next season will be cool....what is the SD requirement next season btw?

charmblade

Final Flight
Well, they'd already given the Parsons a 70, so they had to give M/C a healthy margin over that.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks everyone! I like Elizabeth's red and black dress, although I have to say the music cut is a bit startling.

caitie

Medalist
Midnight blues pattern + either hip hop or swing rhythm/character to be more specific. IMO the requirements could fit their quirky style.

Anyway, that was a great competition! I enjoyed it so much. I'm kind of bummed out we have to wait until Friday to see the FD.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Midnight blues pattern + either hip hop or swing rhythm/character to be more specific. IMO the requirements could fit their quirky style.

Anyway, that was a great competition! I enjoyed it so much. I'm kind of bummed out we have to wait until Friday to see the FD.

Darn.....I'll have classes from 9:30 am to 11:20 am on Friday and won't be able to access stuff until I get home..... -.- phooey.