2015 US Nationals Jr Ice Dance SD | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Jr Ice Dance SD

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Interesting to watch C&P, B&D, and P&B one after another, as those teams seem to be the main contenders for the bronze.

Looking forward to studying the protocols because I thought these 3 would be even closer in scores.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
They're my sentimental favourites :love:

I believe this will be their last season as Juniors?

Yup, Damian turned 21 in September, so he's ineligible for Juniors next year. Julia's 17 so they would be Senior eligible. Maybe a Senior B?

TMC

Record Breaker
Yup, Damian turned 21 in September, so he's ineligible for Juniors next year. Julia's 17 so they would be Senior eligible. Maybe a Senior B?

Oh YEAH Finlandia Trophy or Tallinn Trophy please :hap93:

caitie

Medalist
OT but it's sleeting outside right now. And I live in Atlanta. e____e

And yay the skaters are back!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I wish I could watch this, but even if I did have a stream (IceNetwork or otherwise) I should probably get back to work.

Eliana Gropman is going to be 15 in February and Ian Somerville will be 16 in September. They're still so tiny that I almost don't believe it.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wish I could watch this, but even if I did have a stream (IceNetwork or otherwise) I should probably get back to work.

Eliana Gropman is going to be 15 in February and Ian Somerville will be 16 in September. They're still so tiny that I almost don't believe it.

I have a dude friend who lives in Canada and he's 18. He told me he didn't look his age until he became 16. So hey, same thing could happen. And that included growing.

charmblade

Final Flight
I'm in Boston and we have a little bit of snow leftover from Monday morning, and we'll see what happens this weekend. I'm half hoping for a big storm so I won't have to go to work on sunday and I can stay home and watch the senior men's competition. :eek::

G/S are so adorable.

Layback11

Record Breaker

They are! They're so MINI and PRESH!! :love:

I suppose a 16-year-old would object to being called "presh," but they look about 12 or 13 so I have no regrets. :biggrin:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I have a dude friend who lives in Canada and he's 18. He told me he didn't look his age until he became 16. So hey, same thing could happen. And that included growing.

Oh, I know they could still grow. I was offered kids' menus when I was in high school, lol.

And wow, they just got 57.69, only 0.13 behind B/D. Which is way above their international PB of 44.52 from their JGP assignment!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I keep either getting assumed to be older or younger than I actually am, depending on how people meet me.

I'm 20 and sometimes people can't believe it because I look like I'm 15 or 16. And actually today I was flat-ironing my hair and I do it by first doing the bottom layer first. And I tie the top half into a ponytail by using hair things and folding it on the top of my head and putting a headband on to secure. When I did that today, the ends of my hair were on my forehead and looked like bangs and I thought I looked like 13 with the "fake bangs...." LOL thank goodness I actually grew my bangs out like 10 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I know they could still grow. I was offered kids' menus when I was in high school, lol.

And wow, they just got 57.69, only 0.13 behind B/D. Which is way above their international PB of 44.52 from their JGP assignment!

Kids menus are the best! They taste better than the adult menu. And plus my stomach is "smaller" for heavy foods.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just briefly adding to this conversation with two stories: I'm 25, for the record, and my husband and I went out for lunch one day. I had my head buried in my purse and the seating hostess wanted to know if we wanted an adult and a kid's menu. >_< I know I'm short, but really. Also, several times a week this whole fall semester, I had the kids in my skating club (I'm the only adult taking lessons) ask if I was 12. Never 13, or 16, or 10, but always 12, from multiple kids. Like come on kiddos, I know I look young, but not *that* young.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Kids menus are the best! They taste better than the adult menu. And plus my stomach is "smaller" for heavy foods.

I prefer the adult menu now, lol. Now that I've done a complete 180 from my younger incredibly picky self!

EEP M/C time.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I prefer the adult menu now, lol. Now that I've done a complete 180 from my younger incredibly picky self!

EEP M/C time.

I'm INCREDIBLY picky. That'll never change....and it's a wonder why I don't have so many vitamin deficiencies....except that I have a slight vitamin D deficiency. But I drink milk every day......