2015 Turkish Figure Skating Championships | Golden Skate

2015 Turkish Figure Skating Championships

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Thanks! I was looking for any result page but couldnt find, only entry list on excel form
Elif Erdem seems like she had good skate, i am curious why she doesnt skate as senior, she had higher score for both of her programs last year and so far it seems to be the case again this year

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Thanks! I was looking for any result page but couldnt find, only entry list on excel form
Elif Erdem seems like she had good skate, i am curious why she doesnt skate as senior, she had higher score for both of her programs last year and so far it seems to be the case again this year

:) It will probably be the same this season. But I guess she wants to take it step by step. Elif is really the best single skater Turkey has at the moment. Her jumps and spins are good, though she needs more speed and complexity in her step sequence. Hope body changes don't affect her elements in the following two seasons. She can represent Turkey very well in big competitions like Euros or maybe Worlds.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
:) It will probably be the same this season. But I guess she wants to take it step by step. Elif is really the best single skater Turkey has at the moment. Her jumps and spins are good, though she needs more speed and complexity in her step sequence. Hope body changes don't affect her elements in the following two seasons. She can represent Turkey very well in big competitions like Euros or maybe Worlds.
I agree, she has the most potential (as far as i can see )and her progress on her jumps is great, she seems cautious in betweens but i am sure it will get better, cant wait to see her at big stages!

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Since everyone in here says Elif has potential and she got a good score here, I looked up a video of her-and I agree! Her elements are good and if she upgrades some of her technical stuff (harder combinations, mostly) I could see her in the top 10-15 at Euros.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Since everyone in here says Elif has potential and she got a good score here, I looked up a video of her-and I agree! Her elements are good and if she upgrades some of her technical stuff (harder combinations, mostly) I could see her in the top 10-15 at Euros.
Last year at JGP only triple she attempted was 3T , now she does 3F and 3S! She tried 3lz too i think, already upping her tech :yahoo: another thing i enjoy is she seems like she in enjoying herself, always a smile on her face :agree:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Last year at JGP only triple she attempted was 3T , now she does 3F and 3S! She tried 3lz too i think, already upping her tech :yahoo: another thing i enjoy is she seems like she in enjoying herself, always a smile on her face :agree:

Really? That's great! Now she just needs a 3Lo! :dance: And she does seem like she's enjoying herself. Always good to see.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Really? That's great! Now she just needs a 3Lo! :dance: And she does seem like she's enjoying herself. Always good to see.

And a 3T+3T wouldn't hurt too!

Elif is a really nice girl, she is so friendly in person. As far as I know she is also a fan of Elena Radionova!