Japanese Champs: Predictions Game Round 5 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Japanese Champs: Predictions Game Round 5

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Everyone was a medalist in pairs! That's what happens when there's only three teams.

Gold (45 points) to daphanexa, Hyena, invisiblespiral, Layback11, sunnystars, and voolfee.

Silver (35 points) to angy555, baymax24, CaroLiza_fan, cathlen, Crossover, HanDomi, Icebethy, Jombi, Lydia1703, Marin, matmuh, NMURA, randomfan, SashaJuliaSpins, and umeko.

Bronze (25 points) to apgold, desertskates, dia, eta, icewiki, mary01, paperhearts, rosacotton, text_skate, tulosai, and Weathergal.

Let me know if you find any mistakes.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Only silver? I am spoiled by my 3recent gold medals, i want more gold! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yay! My first gold in a men's event! I should take a screenshot of this :D

Hey, if you want something else to take a screenshot of, I have updated the Hall of Fame thread with the podium positions for everything that has been scored so far.

So, if anybody wants to know who has been doing well, you'll find it all there!

CaroLiza_fan

andromache

Record Breaker
Ladies scoring is finally done!

GOLD Medalist: NMURA with 65 points!

SILVER Medalists: Icebethy, invisiblespiral, dia, Hyena, and baymax24 with 55 points!

BRONZE Medalists: matmuh, SashaJuliaSpins, voolfee, randomfan, Layback11, and Crossover with 50 points!

Sorry for the delay, and please let me know if there are any errors!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Apologies that this is only getting done now, a month and a half late. There was a mix up over the scoring of the Ice Dance at Japanese Championships, and I didn’t realise until I went to tie up all the loose ends.

So, given that this very busy time with 2 Predictions Games having rounds this coming week, I decided to not annoy the scorers and instead scored this category myself.

Now, since there were only 4 entries, it was only the podium positions that we were scoring positions. And, because of this, EVERYBODY who made predictions in Dance ended up winning a medal!

GOLD with 45 points: angy555, apgold, CaroLiza_fan, Crossover, daphenaxa, desertskates, dia, icekiwi, Jombi, Layback11, Lydia1703, Marin, matmuh, NMURA, paperhearts, rosacotton, SashaJuliaSpins, text_skate, tulosai, voolfee.

SILVER with 40 points: baymax24, cathlen, eta, HanDomi, Hyena, Icebethy, invisiblespiral, randomfan, sunnystars, umeko_yur1tasukee.

BRONZE with 35 points: Weathergal.

Congratulations to everybody!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

So, now that Dance has been scored, I can reveal the overall medallists in the Japanese Championships!

GOLD with 195 points: Layback11, NMURA.

SILVER with 190 points: Hyena, invisiblespiral, matmuh, voolfee.

BRONZE with 185 points: daphenaxa, Icebethy, SashaJuliaSpins.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

For the podium positions in the overall Game after the Japanese Championships, see this post in the Hall Of Fame:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?57620#post1309671

Sorry again for the late scoring.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: