2015-16 Russian Nationals TV and Livestream | Golden Skate

2015-16 Russian Nationals TV and Livestream

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
I know a lot of this info has already been posted, but I found this post from this always useful tumblr very helpful as it gives viewing info for Russian and Japanese Nationals all in one handy place (lovely to bookmark!).

NaVi

Medalist
It's sad that the ESPN stream is suffering from the same echo problems as last year...

jao86

Spectator
It's sad that the ESPN stream is suffering from the same echo problems as last year...

I have found that if you adjust the balance of your speakers (to either L or R only) the echo goes away.

Weathergal

Medalist
Shortly before the close of the program (SD), Tatiana Fladje, the commentator, said that she heard that there were sound problems and people should contact her on Twitter if they weren't fixed.

sk8zorro

Spectator
I have found that if you adjust the balance of your speakers (to either L or R only) the echo goes away.

Just tested on my computer, you will need to move the sound all the way to the RIGHT. (Left is delayed visual)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Just tested on my computer, you will need to move the sound all the way to the RIGHT. (Left is delayed visual)

Left channel has the commentary but isn't synced well with the video. Right channel has no commentary but audio is synced. Can be fixed in editing but is annoying during the livestream.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

They just need to broadcast in mono and the issue would be solved. This happens every year with the echo for at least the last three or four Nationals. It shouldn't be happening :furious: