Japanese Nationals 2015-16 Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals 2015-16 Ladies SP

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Why is men's filmed but ladies isn't?

Ladies SP doesn't lineup with Japan's timezone for primetime television, so the broadcast (Fuji TV probably?) are waiting to air portions of the SP and some of the Mens event in a couple of hours (so that it can gain more viewers probably). That's what I know so far

peese

Medalist
Usually a flood after two groups....odd. Unless there was while I was busy in the kitchen

Icey

Record Breaker
well, if I want to watch the Russian Lady's free in the morning, I best call it a night

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
Group 4 should be interesting! Lots of great skaters

ElenaClaire

On the Ice
Not having live stream (even if I don't end up watching) available is making me jittery this is weird lol. Maybe also have something to do with the lack of comments in here.

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
Not having live stream (even if I don't end up watching) available is making me jittery this is weird lol. Maybe also have something to do with the lack of comments in here.

Haha yeah it's strange "live posting" without any livestream available. I'm just going off of live reports on other sites and I'll probably watch my favorite skaters' performances once they get uploaded in a few hours.

Icey

Record Breaker
If Mao doesn't make the podium, do you think she will still be put on the world team?

paperhearts

Final Flight
If Mao doesn't make the podium, do you think she will still be put on the world team?

Yeah, I think so. I can only see Wakaba, Rika, Kana, Yuka, or Satoko putting her off the podium, and Wakaba would be sent to Jr. Worlds. Mao seems to be a better gamble than Kana this season, and I don't think the Japanese Fed would send Yuka over Mao. :/