2015 Kazakhstani FS Championshihps | Golden Skate

2015 Kazakhstani FS Championshihps

Plumededragon

Medalist
That's very odd that Denis chose to participate to an ice show in Japan, instead of doing the Nationals... I mean, he wants to develop ice skating in his country, but he should give the exemple and participate, even if it's obvious that he's the top man. I don't get it. :confused:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i think Denis didnt participate last year as well, yes it would be nice if he competed but i would like to think he has his reasons :biggrin:
anyway, seems like audience enjoyed Elizabet's performance , i did too! :love: too bad it was only 2nd half of it

Plumededragon

Medalist
i think Denis didnt participate last year as well, yes it would be nice if he competed but i would like to think he has his reasons :biggrin:
anyway, seems like audience enjoyed Elizabet's performance , i did too! :love: too bad it was only 2nd half of it
Oh, I see. I suppose he does, but still it would be nice for the public to do it.

I like lil' Elizabet. :yes: She's probably going to 4CC in February, so I hope she'll shine there as well. :biggrin:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Oh, I see. I suppose he does, but still it would be nice for the public to do it.

I like lil' Elizabet. :yes: She's probably going to 4CC in February, so I hope she'll shine there as well. :biggrin:

actually she said she would like to go to 4CC but she wont be able to because she wants to compete at Youth Olympics and they are too close, she will be at Junior Worlds as well as Worlds :yahoo:

Latvian

On the Ice
Final Results
Kazakhstan, Kyzylorda

Ladies
1. Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA (Kyzylorda reg.) 194,94
2. Aiza MAMBEKOVA (Almaty) 113,60
3. Alina SIDYKOVA (Astana) 94,41

Men
1. Daniyar ADYLOV (Almaty) 156,68
2. Artur PANIKHIN (Almaty) 129,48
3. Andrey LEBEDEV (Almaty) 119,37

(Denis TEN prefers Japanese show "Christmas on Ice")

Junior ladies
1. Alana TOKTAROVA (Almaty reg.) 113,98
2. Gulzhana Zhumadilova (Almaty) 87,27
3. Elvira Temirova (Karagandy reg.) 85,90

Junior men
1. Nikita MANKO (Astana) 117,20
2. Moldiyar YESEEV (Almaty) 94,98
3. Vsevolod FIL (Almaty) 89,97

KAZ review: http://e-kyzylorda.gov.kz/?q=kk/news/kyzylordada-mnerlep-syrganaudan-kazakstan-chempionaty-ayaktaldy