Votes: 51 52.6%
  • he's all right

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

takura

On the Ice
I love Evgeni Plushenko!!Hes soooo handsome! The other day I saw a boy who looked like a young Evgeni! (swoons) :love:

soogar

Record Breaker
I think he looks hotter now than he did when he was younger. Now he looks like such a man.

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I think that Evgeny is an attractive man....but I find it difficult to move past the "mullet" hair style. I feel he should try a new hair style....something a bit shorter!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I think he has a very "cute" quality in his personality. He is sort of playful and has a sense of humour. I always call him the "golden boy" because of his golden blond hair and of course his "golden" jumping abilities. I did not take to his skating at first, but greatly admire his amazing jumping talents and have come to appreciate his skating more this last season.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I have always thought that he as a person is very nice and kind, and always felt respect towards him as a skater. My impression also is that as a team-player so to speak he is excellent. I agree with Ladskater about Evgeni´s sense of humour. It was great to look at him smiling and waving to his competitor Joubert (BJ was sitting in Kiss&Cry) and Joubert waving and smiling back in Dortmund Worlds. What great guys they both are!!!

Marjaana

Ilia Kulik photos & photolinks
http://koti.welho.com/mjylha2/index.html
Latest update June 14, 2004: http://koti.welho.com/mjylha2/index07i.html

Last edited:

Kateri

On the Ice
Yeah I guess he's cute - but only because he seems such a lovely guy as a person. He's not the type I'd go for based on looks.

k.

dmr65

On the Ice
I think a person's good inner qualities can make them attractive.. I respect and enjoy his good inner qualities... Yes, he is attractive to me and there is an attractiveness about his looks.

dizzydi

On the Ice
Since you asked......He's a great skater but cute or handsome----definitely a big "no".

Dizzy

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
BronzeisGolden said:
I think that Evgeny is an attractive man....but I find it difficult to move past the "mullet" hair style. I feel he should try a new hair style....something a bit shorter!

I don't know -- I think Evgeny has got such an ODD collection of features thrown together that a shorter haircut would make him look absolutely ridicolous. He may be one of the few men in the world whose looks are actually enhanced by a really bad haircut.....

BittyBug

On the Ice
I don't know that "cute" is the right word, but I do think he's very attractive, and his personality makes him more so. About the mullet...this is the perfect opportunity for me to continue my campaign for him to start slicking his hair back like Adrien Brody.

anya_angie

Final Flight
He looked GORGEOUS at 03 and 04 Worlds, and at 2002 Olympics. As for hair disasters, I have to say the worst was the 2001 season LOL!

libra 1

Rinkside
Kateri said:
Yeah I guess he's cute - but only because he seems such a lovely guy as a person. He's not the type I'd go for based on looks.

k.
Dear Kateri,
thank you for your appreciation of our golden boy Plushy. You are right - his personality is as wonderful as his performance. Regarding his looks, I might have agreed with you had I not seen his eyes - no tape can fix that amazing blue , and the sharpness of features usually reflected by cameras is dissolved or disappears in real life. His complexion is glowing , he is tall and slender - and the general impression is lovely and lovable.
Libra - from Russia, with love

BB

Match Penalty
Sorry but i think this guy is so not cute. my sister had a crush on this guy that looked like him and he is like a total freak. I guess he is an OK skater and all. :rolleye: