Votes: 51 52.6%
  • he's all right

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

Pau-goodle76

Rinkside
Ok, at first I thought Evgeny wasn't good looking at all, for instance, the mullet do. However, after watching him I got used to the mullet and I actually think he looks pretty good now.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I voted no. I don't think that Yagudin is cute either. But my Mom and I were looking through some picture albums and she pointed out that Yags looks EXACTLY like my Junior High School boyfriend who she reminded me, I thought was the most gorgeous guy in the world at the time. :love:

yummyNoodles

Rinkside
I think he really needs a makeover. New haircut (no more mullets, please), a nosejob, new outfits, new choreography. Then he might be hot.

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
JonnyCoop said:
I don't know -- I think Evgeny has got such an ODD collection of features thrown together that a shorter haircut would make him look absolutely ridicolous. He may be one of the few men in the world whose looks are actually enhanced by a really bad haircut.....

Johnny is right! (not that I thought Evgeni had a bad haircut)

He cut it all off! He listened to you people, and whacked it all off. He doesn't look bad.....weeeelll, I don't like it. I think it makes him look like he's 12, which is not sexy. You all know I love Evgeni, and think he's beautiful, but this haircut is SO not right for him.

Hopefully, it will be all grown out again when the season starts.

Laura :(

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
It's one of those times you start it moving and go do other things while it's loading. Actually, I thought he looked a little better except I really don't like the facial hair. I think he should quit bleaching. I like his natural color better.

dmr65

On the Ice
Hmmmmm Well.. I don't think he bleaches his hair...

As far as his hair style.. I'm confused... When he was little, he had a mature looking style vs what he has now which I'm use to seeing on little boys.. :laugh:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Oh Princess Leppard I think he looks much better with the hair cut.

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
I'm not talented enough to do that, lol. Go to FSU, and there is a link to the second page on the "do you like Evgeni's new haircut" poll. So maybe that might load faster?

He did cut it. Believe it. And weep. I can't believe people think it's flattering, unless they all want him to look like a little kid again.

Okay, let's see if this works...

http://navkos.narod.ru/photo/wedding/36.jpg it doesn't...never mind...I told you I couldn't do this!!!

Laura :(

Last edited:
R

Rebecca

I think that he's interesting looking, which is sometimes better than "cute". "Cute" tends to fade with age, where" interesting" doesn't.

icenut84

Final Flight
Thanks for trying Laura. (I don't know if it'd work on those pictures, but usually if you right-click on a picture on a website, then go to properties, it gives you the url/address of the picture itself, so if you then enter that address, it gives you the picture on it's own.)

I used the FSU link to see it. I don't think it's *that* different - I probably preferred it before, but most people think it'll probably have grown again by the time the competitive season rolls around, and as I probably won't even see him skate again till Europeans (*cry*), it might be back to normal by then.

This off-season's becoming quite the shocker, innit? First ladies can wear trousers in competition, then Joubert poses naked, now Plushenko's cut his hair! What next? Kwan announcing she's got a quad? :)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
icenut84 said:
What next? Kwan announcing she's got a quad? :)

Kwan will be wearing pants, sport a new haircut, have a triople axle quad combo, and undergo yet to be announced multiple cosmetic surgical procedures, but she will not pose nude or semi nude...she has a contract with Mathman's cardiologist to NEVER do that. ;) ;) ;) :D

Labogh

Rinkside
He is not my type at all but he is cute in his own way.
His talent on ice is what makes him, I wouldn't say cute but, attractive.

I voted for he's all right.

libra 1

Rinkside
BronzeisGolden said:
I think that Evgeny is an attractive man....but I find it difficult to move past the "mullet" hair style. I feel he should try a new hair style....something a bit shorter!

Have you seen Plushy's new haircut?
Libra 1 - from Russia, with love

takura

On the Ice
I think Evgeni looks sorta cute with his hair cut.I think he cut is cause when he did jumps he would get his hair in his eyes.