Skating World fluff | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Skating World fluff

noskates

Record Breaker
I have a question for the kind folk here: I have not had a very good day today, and would love to watch a skating video to cheer myself up, fluff or fun or just something pretty, no matter. I loved the dailymotion video link to the Japanese Nationals backstage a few pages back, and not least because it's long, about 45 minutes. If someone knows of a nice or fun skating video or online documentary of similar length, I'd be very grateful...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qMuH6q6Sso

Kurt Browning always makes me smile in this program. Hope it does the same for you.

naz

On the Ice
I don't know if this belongs here, but I thought it was pretty cool:

The Shibs went to VidCon, a major covention for creators on YouTube and fans, and were featured in Ben Brown's (a YouTuber with over half a million subscribers) vlog, which is here.
They got a shoutout from him and he linked their channel and twitters in the description box of his video.
It's so great to see how the Shibs promote figure skating in, some would think, unconventional ways, and how they reach out to larger audiences. And it was pretty cool to see them in a vlog of someone I've known of for a while and would never think could cross paths with the Shibs :)

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada