Canadian Idol - Anyone Following Progress? | Golden Skate

Canadian Idol - Anyone Following Progress?

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I kind of lost track of the show, so don't really know who is still in the running. I heard a girl from Surrey (where I live) is still hanging in there. How about the Abbotsford guy? Did he make the cut?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
*sigh* I thought you didn't like these Idol shows? ;) LOL just kidding...

I don't get any stations with CI so I can't follow it...

you might try finding the official website... they should be up to date.

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Yo,
Well we're at the top 32. They've been divided into groups of 8. Your Abbotsford man is next week I believe. And I don't know who the girl frm Surrey.
But this week the two who got through were Brandy from Halifax, woot woot!, and Josh, I think thats his name, the guy with the ciue curly blonde hair. And in my opinion, his hair is what got him through!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Tonichelle said:
*sigh* I thought you didn't like these Idol shows? ;) LOL just kidding...

I don't get any stations with CI so I can't follow it...

you might try finding the official website... they should be up to date.

Usually, I don't, but since local talent is in the running, thought I would lend
my moral support.

;)

mike79

On the Ice
The first week wasn't that good and I was disappointed with Josh and Brandy getting through, although Brandy was brilliant in earlier portions of the competition.

I'm already calling a win for a girl named Theresa Sokyrka. She is absolutely brilliant and from the look of it she's performing in the weakest group in Week 3. I hope she goes all the way.

For this coming week I'm hoping to see Elena and either Kalan or Mohanza make it through, maybe Kaleb if he shows how good he really is.

Kara Bear

Final Flight
mike79 said:
I'm already calling a win for a girl named Theresa Sokyrka. She is absolutely brilliant and from the look of it she's performing in the weakest group in Week 3. I hope she goes all the way.
QUOTE]

I am a big fan of Theresa too. Shes just got that sweet quality voice, like a Noragh Jones or Diana Krall...just beautiful

mike79

On the Ice
Tonight's show made last week look silly. Elena and Kalab should both move on after performing brilliantly. Josh and Brandy wouldn't have made it out of this week.